Challenger App

No.1 PSC Learning App

★
★
★
★
★
1M+ Downloads
image.png

ABoth conclusions I and II are true

BOnly conclusion I is true

COnly conclusion II is true

DNeither conclusion I nor II is true

Answer:

B. Only conclusion I is true

Read Explanation:

Only conclusion I is true


Related Questions:

Refer to the given number, symbol series and answer the question that follows. Counting to be done from left to right only. (All numbers are single-digit numbers only.)

(Left) 9 7 * 8 6 4 = 3 1 4 @ 5 8 # 2 9 % 3 6 8 7 & 1 3 + 4 5 (Right)

How many such symbols are there each of which is immediately preceded by an odd number and also immediately followed by an even number?

Refer to the following letter, number and symbol series and answer the question.

(Left) G B D F H & 8 T % 7 D 4 @ 6 K & 2 R P Q T @ Y # 3 5 E S (Right)

How many such symbols are there in the series which are immediately preceded by a letter and also immediately followed by a number?

image.png

Read the given statements and conclusions carefully. Assuming that the information given in the statements is true, even if it appears to be at variance with commonly known facts, decide which of the given conclusion(s) logically follow(s) from the

statements.

Statements:

All stoves are cylinders.

All cylinders are mixers.

Some cylinders are grinders.

Conclusions:

(I) Some grinders are cylinders.

(II) Some mixers are grinders.

The following chart shows the production of an organization in various years from 2012 to 2016. Study the chart and answer the question. What was the percentage increase in production from 2015 to 2016?

image.png