Challenger App

No.1 PSC Learning App

★
★
★
★
★
1M+ Downloads
image.png

ABoth statements are correct. Statement I is correct explanation of Statement II.

BBoth statements are correct. Statement II is correct explanation of Statement I.

COnly Statement II is correct

DOnly Statement I is correct.

Answer:

B. Both statements are correct. Statement II is correct explanation of Statement I.

Read Explanation:

  • Both statements are true

  • Statement II explains why metallic character decreases across a period as nuclear charge increases, making it harder to lose electrons.

  • Metallic character decreases across a period because the atomic radius decreases and nuclear charge increases, reducing the tendency to lose electrons.

  • In the periodic table, as you move from left to right across a period, the atomic number increases.


Related Questions:

ഒരു ഏഷ്യൻ രാജ്യത്തിൻെറ പേരിൽ ആദ്യമായി പേര് നല്കിയ മൂലകമേത്?
The international year of periodic table was celebrated in ——————— year.

മൂലകങ്ങളുടെ അവർത്തനപ്പട്ടികയും ഇലക്ട്രോൺ വിന്യാസവുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട് താഴെ കൊടുത്തിരിക്കുന്ന പ്രസ്താവനകളിൽ ശരി ഏതാണ് ? 

  1. d സബ് ഷെല്ലിൽ പരമാവധി ഉൾക്കൊള്ളുന്ന ഇലക്ട്രോണുകളുടെ എണ്ണം -10
  2. എല്ലാ s ബ്ലോക്ക് മൂലകങ്ങളും ലോഹങ്ങളാണ് 
  3. d ബ്ലോക്ക് മൂലകങ്ങളെ സംക്രമണ മൂലകങ്ങൾ എന്ന് വിളിക്കുന്നു 
  4. ന്യൂക്ലിയസ്സിൽ നിന്നുള്ള അകലം കൂടുന്തോറും ഇലക്ട്രോണുകളുടെ ഊർജ്ജം കുറഞ്ഞു വരുന്നു 
    സംക്രമണ മൂലകങ്ങളുടെ ആദ്യത്തെ വരിയിൽ, ഇലക്ട്രോൺ ആദ്യം നിറയുന്നത് എത് ഓർബിറ്റലിൽ ?
    ആവർത്തനപ്പട്ടികയിലെ 10-ാമത്തെ മൂലകം ഏത് ?