Challenger App

No.1 PSC Learning App

★
★
★
★
★
1M+ Downloads
image.png

AStatement-II is true, and Statement-I is false.

BBoth the statements are true

CStatement-I is true, and Statement-II is false.

DBoth the statements are false.

Answer:

B. Both the statements are true

Read Explanation:

  • Both the statements are true.

  • Statement-I: Litmus solution is a purple dye, which is extracted from lichen, a plant belonging to the division Thallophyta.

  • Statement-II: There are many natural materials like red cabbage leaves, turmeric, coloured petals of some flowers. which indicate the presence of acid or base in a solution


Related Questions:

________ is used by doctors to set fractured bones?
To cook some foods faster we can use ________?
Seema squeezed a lemon and collected the juice in a glass. She realised that its sourness reduced when she added some water to it. What is the effect of addition of water on the concentration of hydroxide ions?
വുഡ് സ്പിരിറ്റ് എന്നറിയപ്പെടുന്നത് എതാണ്
Caustic soda is generally NOT used in the ________?